Join the Creator.ai WHITELIST TODAY
1. What is Creator.ai?
Creator.ai is the world's first blockchain protocol for content creation.
2. Why is Creator.ai important?
We make influencer marketing affordable and attainable to brands and companies while giving content creators the means to monetize their social channels and followers - all in one decentralized, blockchain-based ecosystem.
3. What is the relationship between Creator.ai and Captiv8?
Creator.ai is a wholly owned subsidy of Captiv8. Captiv8’s DApp is the first to use the Creator.ai protocols.
4. Is there a working product?
Yes, Captiv8’s DApp using the first of Creator.ai’s protocols is a working MVP already running on the test net. You can sign up for an account and try it out yourself at
5. What is the function of the CR8 token?
Marketers use CR8 to pay Content Creators and Community Content Reviewers
Anyone can use CR8 to utilize the Insights protocol to view actionable data about their social media accounts or any public accounts
6. What is the Creator.ai protocol ecosystem?
Payment: Smart contracts ensure timely payments once content is approved
Discovery: Filter through 50+ criteria to find the perfect content creator
Content Review: Automatically review content using AI and machine learning
Reporting: Automatically aggregate campaign metrics and sentiment analysis
Insights: See actionable insights and analytics to grow your audience
7. Which blockchain is the Creator.ai protocol being built on?
8. What are the Creator.ai social media links?
9. When is the private pre-sale?
We are currently in the Private Pre-Sale stage of the token sale, focused on strategic partnerships. If you are interested in participating, please send an email to email@example.com.
10. When is the crowdsale?
The crowdsale sale date is still TBD and will be announced on our Telegram group
11. How do I whitelist for the public sale?
Join the whitelist at
12. Is there a lockup for bonuses?
Yes, bonuses will be locked for 2 months after the end of the crowdsale.
13. What will happen to unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned.
14. What is the hard cap?
15. What is the total supply of tokens?
1,000,000,000 CR8. No additional tokens will ever be generated.
16. How many tokens are being sold in the ICO?
17. What is the average token price during the ICO?
18. What currencies are accepted during the crowdsale?
19. What is the token allocation?
ICO Investors: 35%
Reserve: 20% (locked for 2 years) The reserve tokens can only be used for Growth, Operations, Marketing, or Legal.
Community & Platform Development: 20%
Team: 15% (vests over 1 year)
Advisors: 10% (vests over 6 months)
20. How will the ICO funds be used?
21. When will tokens be distributed?
Tokens will be distributed after the public crowdsale is over.
22. Which exchanges will list CR8?
Any potential exchange listings will be announced after the token distribution.
23. Are any countries restricted from participating in the token sale?